TTCU Diaper Dash on Feb. 28

Mike Minyard

Sweet! My wife and I had a baby last week. Wait, do babies crawl at four weeks?

Time to train!

I'd hire a personal trainer and see what they could do :wink:!

My 15 month old is small enough to pass as a crawler, but I'm afraid she would get herself DQ'd because she can now stand up without pulling up on anything.

My 15 month old is small enough to pass as a crawler, but I'm afraid she would get herself DQ'd because she can now stand up without pulling up on anything.

wasn't she in the race last year?  I mean if you're wanting to put a 4 week old in, you must have had your 3 month old more than ready.

Only two spots left if you know someone... it should even be a better promotion with the video scoreboard this year.

No chance for my boy.  He can stand, but cant crawl. Go figure. he might win the TTCU cutest little pumpkin youve ever seen award though.

No chance for my boy.  He can stand, but cant crawl. Go figure. he might win the TTCU cutest little pumpkin youve ever seen award though.

No doubt about that, Isbig :wink:!

Dan I had to give you a cheer just because I'm biased and I know that your boy is the cutest little nephew ever :-D

• 3 weeks later...

So, who won the diaper derby??

As my daughter gets ready to graduate from high school, we were just reminiscing on her perfect 2-0 record in diaper derbies (with the trophies to prove it).

So, who won the diaper derby??

As my daughter gets ready to graduate from high school, we were just reminiscing on her perfect 2-0 record in diaper derbies (with the trophies to prove it).

Is she headed to ORU next year?

Is she headed to ORU next year?

I was smart enough not to ask this question about my niece but I would love to hear ORUTex's answer, assuming he elaborates beyond "no."

I did not remember that she was in the diaper derbies.  Was that at ORU or somewhere else?

At the risk of boring the other 98% of folks here . . . She really hates the cold, and decided early in the process that she would spend her college years in warm weather.  That eliminated ORU, along with a bunch of great schools in the Northeast and pretty much anywhere except Texas or California.  We did have a nice visit to the ORU campus, and if this global warming thing speeds up a bit maybe she would consider a transfer.

So who won the diaper derby?