SOLO_Gold

Has anyone seen these around?

ShowImageashx.jpg

Capture.jpg

Capture2.jpg

Capture4.jpg

Capture3.jpg

ShowImageashx2.jpg

Since the first time I saw these at Bed Bath and Beyond I wanted an ORU version.

Well I emailed the Tervis Tumbler company....eh probably 3 times...(?)

This morning they emailed me back and the girl said she knew of ORU and knew several alumni. She then mentioned that she would send a request to initiate the logo licensing process.

What does everyone else think of these things? I love them - they are very high quality.

You can check them out at tervis.com

You are going to have to find a distributor and then you will have to place a minimum order.

This is the type of stuff I do, for a living. Selling logo'd items. Actually, I could get them for you, for a good price, but you'd have to order a minimum of 250 or 500...

Your best bet would to be contacting the ORU book store and see if they would purchase a 'batch', for resale in the store. But, I doubt they would invest the $$$.

You are going to have to find a distributor and then you will have to place a minimum order.

This is the type of stuff I do, for a living. Selling logo'd items. Actually, I could get them for you, for a good price, but you'd have to order a minimum of 250 or 500...

Your best bet would to be contacting the ORU book store and see if they would purchase a 'batch', for resale in the store. But, I doubt they would invest the $$$.

I figured I might get some input from you if I put the Memphis logo up there  :-)

They actually sell them straight off of their website, so in theory we could for go the whole "getting a distributor" part- don't you think?

At least that's how the Tervis representative made it sound. She knows I'm not a potential distributor ....

I would buy these and make them the only glass I have to offer at my new house.  Although I prefer the pint glasses myself.

I LOVE tervis tumblers.  They don't sweat.  We've used them for over 20 years.  The great thing too is that they have a lifetime warranty.  Even though they are expensive, you can get them replaced if the seal breaks or they crack.

Once Tervis get the licensing you should be able to order them in small quantities.  Wahoo - can't wait.

Thanks!!

I LOVE tervis tumblers.  They don't sweat.  We've used them for over 20 years.  The great thing too is that they have a lifetime warranty.  Even though they are expensive, you can get them replaced if the seal breaks or they crack.

Once Tervis get the licensing you should be able to order them in small quantities.  Wahoo - can't wait.

Thanks!!

That's great!

I really hope they're able to get them in. I'll keep you guys up to date on the prognosis.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...