ORU Players overseas

tmh8286

I hate to be lifting great sites off of the Valpo web page all the time, but this is too good to pass up. Lists ORU players who have played overseas, and the years that they played. Lists Reggie Borges as Reggie Moore.

http://www.usbasket.com/team.asp?Cntry= ... sity%20%20

Thanks, Rick!

I've lifted a few from this board too. It's like reaching across the family dinner table and grabbing the mashed potatoes (did I spell that right?)without saying excuse me. No problem with family. Burp.........ahhhhh, I mean, excuse me. :roll:

Ludwig is still playing.... in fact I seem to remember that he got an invitation to an NBA club this summer.

Did the site include Cameron Tragardh? Can you imagine what this squad would be like with him on the floor with Caleb and Larry?

Cameron is on there; so are a bunch of names I don't recognize.

If you click on the player's name you will be taken to a pretty interesting individual stat page, that has a lot of personal info on it. The problem is, only Reggie Moore's page will come up, or at least of the ones I tried. I didn't try them all. The others will bring up a signup page, which ISN'T FREE!