Twenty seven below in Fargo . . .

tmh8286

While local weathermen warn us of the "severe" cold we have coming to Tulsa later in the week, with highs in the twenties, our friends in North Dakota woke up to a temp of 27 BELOW ZERO this AM, with wind chills in the 40+ below range. 

All cold is relative :| . . .

While local weathermen warn us of the "severe" cold we have coming to Tulsa later in the week, with highs in the twenties, our friends in North Dakota woke up to a temp of 27 BELOW ZERO this AM, with wind chills in the 40+ below range. 

All cold is relative :| . . .

Man, I'm dreading that drive up to Sioux Falls and back in March for the tournament.

While it probably won't be as cold, you just never know when one of those 2-foot-of-snow blizzards might roll through.

Man, I'm dreading that drive up to Sioux Falls and back in March for the tournament.

Administrator: Please strike this post from the forum for offensive language.  There will be no insensitive comments about native americans here.

-Signed: Tom Douple

i'll see y'all at the tourney when it comes back to tulsa no interest in freezing in sd after being cold all winter in ny

BTW - Utah Valley has a game at NDSU tonight . . .  :-P

Fortunately for UVSC, the game is NEXT Tuesday (it should be up to -10 by then - heat wave!) :-D

Fortunately for UVSC, the game is NEXT Tuesday (it should be up to -10 by then - heat wave!) :-D

15 above for Tuesday, shorts weather!

Luckily for everyone, winter in Sioux Falls has nothing on Fargo. I doubt they'll even have snow on the ground by the time the tourney starts.

Sure enough.  Guess I saw "Tues." and assumed tonight without looking closely at the date.

15 above for Tuesday, shorts weather!

Luckily for everyone, winter in Sioux Falls has nothing on Fargo. I doubt they'll even have snow on the ground by the time the tourney starts.

Maybe, but then you might have to take a boat to the game. :-D