Prayer Request for The Petersons

Old Titan

I spoke to John Peterson today by phone. He and Laura have been battling severe sinus infections for the past two weeks that have kept them both bedridden. John said today was the first time in two weeks he had actually felt some improvement. I told him they were both missed and asked if there was anything I/we could do to help, such as get groceries or give them a ride to the doctor. He said thanks but no, they have several good neighbors who have been looking in on them. Nevertheless, please include John and Laura in your prayers for a speedy recovery.

P.S. Terry, couldn't help but notice you included our conversation last night in your post-game analysis. Next time maybe you should inform me if my opinion is "for the record"! Still not quite sure whether you mentioned my name to credit or DIScredit the observation! I guess we'll see if "crazy like a fox" Kampe was just trying a few defenses on for size last night when we meet them again further down the road.

Will keep both of them in my prayers.

Sorry about mentioning our conversation without asking.... I started to just make the observation myself, but thought I should give you 'credit' since it was your take. I thought it was pretty insightful actually. I do think it (box-and-one with a player face guarding Green) effective, but also led to some easy baskets for us as Caleb led his man away from the basket. Did not mean to offend.