Happy New Year!

ron

I'd like to take this moment to wish everyone a blessed and successful New Year!

I stayed home last night and watched some T.V. as a lead-up to the New Year. I saw an interview with Sarah Palin on a CBC program called "The Hour". I searched the video archives to put the link up, but I guess only the skeleton crew was working yesterday and today. Check it out in a couple of days. I'll try to post the link when it becomes available.

In any case, when Palin was asked if she fell into a depression after losing the election she said no. She said something to the effect of, "I don't need politics to keep me happy. I just try to do the next thing that I can to help people." Sounds too hokey this way. I need the link. She clearly confessed to her relationship to God in normal unpolitical language. It was an awesome testimony and motivator going into 2009.

Whether you like her politics or not, her stance for God seems pretty straight up. May we all go on to doing the next thing that God brings our way to be a light where His light is seen dim.

Happy New Year to you too, ron.  This is one holiday we all celebrate together, regardless of location!