Whoa!! Better get ready to salute the Green, White and Red!

tmh8286

According to this academician, the USA will break apart and the southern states will become a part of Mexico!!  Arriba!!  Arriba!!  Alaska, with all of it's oil reserves and all, will of course return to Russia, and, a mere seventy years after bombing Pearl Harbor, the Japanese will at last get their hands on Hawaii.

As if Things Weren't Bad Enough, Russian Professor Predicts End of U.S.

I'm sure glad this is all happening on Barak's watch, and not on George's.

I think we can agree its all kinda hokey pokey but not since the days of Santa Anna and the Alamo has Mexico done anything to think it would/could annex or influence anything.

Besides the initial theory, I found the boundaries the professor chose a little strange. Would you really include North and South Carolina with the Northeast or Utah with a Californian Republic?

Besides the initial theory, I found the boundaries the professor chose a little strange. Would you really include North and South Carolina with the Northeast or Utah with a Californian Republic?

I found it a little strange that he placed the "California Republic" under Chinese rule.  What, we're just going to divide the states and each section go to the highest bidder?  Or is he suggesting that the western US will be invaded by China?  Even more strange that CANADA, for crying out loud, would control the central states.  (Please don't tell "J" I said that :wink:!)

Utah would probably become its own independently ruled Mormon Republic with top exports coming from the holy underwear and decaffinated soda pop industries.

You know, I didn't really think about the state groupings before you brought them up, Dr. C, but there are so many incongruous connections on that map you HAVE to figure it was created by someone COMPLETELY unfamiliar with the US.  I think you have to figure the same thing about the whole theory.  Wishful thinking by an old-school communist academic, I believe.

Utah would probably become its own independently ruled Mormon Republic with top exports coming from the holy underwear and decaffinated soda pop industries.

I'm totally in. I'm also surprised this thread has gone this long without a reference to...

2dvpgcw.jpg

Which MGM is supposedly remaking