UNC removes Christmas trees

OKC Eagle

Haters.  Perhaps they should ban the Tarheels from playing teams from Christian Universities so as to not offend the crowd.  Go ahead a pull us off schedule so we don't have to hear thier shouts of Bull **** and other obsenities from thier student section all night. 

That's why there is a Judgment day.

I guess beating their butts on Saturday night is too much to ask the Lord for?.......hey, it happened in Lawrence.....it could happen in Chapel Hill.......what's that line from the pre game speech in Hoosiers?....and David took a small stone from his bag and slew Goliath.......TheEagleman still believes in miracles..... :wink:

TheEagleman is always ready and willing to serve....Bible in one hand and a cold Lager in the other..... :wink:

TheEagleman is always ready and willing to serve....Bible in one hand and a cold Lager in the other..... :wink:

That ought to impress the socks off of them.

make that a nice chianti...... :-D

I expect the UNC library to be opened and fully staffed on December 25, better known as 4 days after the Winter solstice.

Yeah, when is someone gonna whine about having their civil liberties imposed for having to take a holiday off from work?

Thanks for that Hoosiers clip.....can we get Coach Sutton to play it for the team just before we take the floor vs. UNC?...... :-P

Secularism and extreme left thinking is alive and well, even in the traditional deep south I'm sad to say, unsurprised.

Somewhere, somehow, at some point in the road of this country's past a number of people interpreted the seperation of church and state to be a complete separation of religious and spiritual traditions from public life in order to keep from offending a few. I believe the founding fathers wished to separate the governance of our country from the actual church and its leaders in order to avoid anything resembling the tyranny of the Church of England, but the Christian tradition...things such as the Ten Commandments and the nativity scene...the God in whom we trust...all these things were founding principles that they built a great nation on. And every year we drift further away from that important foundation.

And because I respect the founding principles that Dr. C built this message board on, I'd like to end my post by saying thank God for ORU basketball.  :-D

Well said, Eli....ORU basketball is #1....Praise the Lord and Expect a Miracle.... :-D

One of my friends who is a UNC fan told me "They're just being tolerant of other religions"  Or they hate Christians and Christmas and what they're about