Oakland Game Tonight

EasyTELGuy

Had fun at the game! Larry was the man!!!!!!!! He was attacking all night on the offensive end and was a G-L-O-V-E on Wooten, which Larry was getting a lot of L-O-V-E from our section tonight because of it.

We played hard for most of the game - that is, they kept their intensity level up and didn't let Oakland back into it! Oakland got back within 7 but then we quickly pulled it back to double digits!

I didn't think Oakland was that great of a team, assuming you can keep Wooten down to 15 or so points. I looked at the box score on ESPN and he had 26 points. I honestly thought he had about 17 points or something. Needless to say, Larry & Yemi did a great job on guarding Wooten given that they were running their whole offense through him, just about. The guy sure can shoot!

Anyways, loved our decision making, we had only 12 turnovers all game! JB played well, Yemi played well and we fought hard under the basket! Oh...look at the assists column! 19 for the game...it's awesome when your whole team has 1,2,3,5 assists per player!

No bench points for Oakland! 15 for us.

Too many turnovers in the first half...but we made up for it with our intensity and defensive pressure!