Nebraska

TrueBlue82

ORU's 5 game winning streak comes to an end at Nebraska 70-51.  Noticed Amy Pryor was not listed in the box score.  Any info???

Someone told me after the Houston Baptist game that she was out with the flu - maybe it's a more serious malady than that :| . . .

Wish I could have followed the game more closely than I was able to - was at one of my boys' basketball games, and didn't get in on the ladies' game till late, but it sounded like we were just no match for a stronger Nebraska team.  Camargo and Voelker both had great games.  Is Janae becoming a rebounding machine or what?  She had seventeen last night!!  That's SIX more than the next higher player - Cory Montgomery of Nebraska.  Way to go Janae!!

I hope that Amy Pryor gets well and is back in the game soon.

Several players got sick during the Missouri State trip and Amy was in street clothes for the Houston Baptist game and looked "white as a sheet" sitting on the bench.. So assume she is still not feeling well.

Tough loss for the girls....hope Amy gets well and does not need an appendectomy.... :|.......let's get after SDSU on Saturday night!.... :wink: