ORU vs. Houston Baptist.....

theeagleman5

Looking forward to some details of this afternoon's game at Mabee Center....fill me in..... :-)

I was there. Women are starting to look more balanced. Not like about three  years ago when we had one great player that got the ball all the time and dictated the play. Georgia Jones is going to be a great player for ORU!!! Her mother sits right behind me and has promised that ORU will have her for four years. Marianna needs to slow down and get herself under control. Jordan Pyle is starting to get some confidence and might even start instead of Mount Monah. And then there is Amy Proyer, pound for pound the best play in the Summit League.

Great take, SVD!  The ladies are on a five game roll, with some real stars emerging.  I hated to see Jenny Hardin go, but her absence is allowing Janae Voelker to develop into a really nice player.  And like you said, Amy Pryor plays a lot bigger than her diminutive frame would indicate.

Things are really looking up for the ladies team.

The game between ORU and SDSU this weekend will be the tell-tale sign of where the women's program is right now in the League.  The title should ride between ORU, SDSU and OU.  There are other quality programs in the Summit, but these three will be fighting it out in the end, I think.  When Dominique Allen becomes available on 1/24/09, she will provide another inside force that will help the team on the boards and in points.

Thanks for the insight into how the ladies are playing....sounds very positive and hopefully we have a shot at Nebraska tomorrow night and then SDSU this weekend!.... :-)