ORU vs MSU

MrsSmith

56-51 ORU with 13 seconds to go.

I enjoy talking to myself.

I'm LISTENING, MrsSmith!!  In fact, after your first post I tuned in to the game - I'm having a hard time keeping up with these early season games, and didn't even realize there WAS a game this evening.  Sorry I missed most of it, but glad I caught at least the last few minutes.s

After a slightly shakey start on the season, with a bad loss to Central Oklahoma at home and a road loss to a very good Marquette team, the ladies have been on a four game tear, leaving the ground littered with teams they've slaughtered.  Diminutive Amy Pryor is proving to be a tremendous addition to the team, and with Jenny Hardin gone, Janae Voelker is really shining.  She had another great game tonight. 

And, with all this success, Mariana Camargo will only get better, as she continues to heal from her knee surgery.

Congrats to the ladies for a great win tonight.

BTW, the video from the beautiful JQH Arena was spectacular!  Brightly lit and crystal clear.  They no doubt have state of the art equipment in the brand new building, and it sure was pleasant to watch - although at times they almost seemed more focused on the fans than on the game. 

Unfortunately, radio reception on 1550 was poor this evening, and the "game" audio on ELive had broadcasting from 97.1, which had their usual evening programing and not the game.

Great win for the ORU girls.....they are hot....men are not...... :-P