Later Mayor's Cup is better (TW)

Mike Minyard

I was listening to the radio this morning and they had the voice of the golden hurricanes on as a guest. His take was that Wojcik wanted to start the regular season off with a bang instead of the usual 20 point win over nobody's-heard-of-em state.

That puts a positive spin on things.  I wonder how the relationship between the two coaching staffs is - I've heard some positive things by Wojcik regarding the ORU program that at least seem to show some respect - or a little spin.  I think I heard things were a little tense between the programs during the Clarke fiasco.

That puts a positive spin on things.  I wonder how the relationship between the two coaching staffs is - I've heard some positive things by Wojcik regarding the ORU program that at least seem to show some respect - or a little spin.  I think I heard things were a litle tense between the programs during the Clarke fiasco.

I think there are enough people in town with knowledge of how that thing truly went down that Wojcik has probably gotten the skinny by now and buried the proverbial hatchet. 

Going by his public comments of late, Wojcik doesn't seem to be holding any particular grudges - he's been pretty complimentary of Scott and the program.

Of course, if "He-Who-Shall-Not-Named" averages 20 points a game this season (which he might), then Wojcik and Sutton may both be crying in their beers.