Guns Up

dbl78

I wonder where they'll land after losing to OU next week...7th, 9th?

I hear, ya.  Seems that's what the OSU fans were asking last week and the Texas fans the week before.

:roll:

I think there is little difference in the quality of play from OU, Tech, and UT. I do think it will be hard for Tech to go into Norman and beat OU after two big emotional games (ala UT's sitution at Tech). I never wanted to say this, but I'm rooting for OU to beat Tech and OSU which will then force a 3-way tie decided by BCS standings. If that happens, who knows who will go to face Mizzou, but I think it'd be more fair if just did a 3-way paper-rock-sissors tournament.

I saw the subject of this thread and expected to see a list of what everyone bought at Wannemacher's this weekend :wink:!

I'm processing the "Change of Grade" form now.

:evil:

hahaha...I'd ask you not to but considering the only debits and credits I've mastered in 8 years since then is my checkbook, it probably would do me some good to re-take both of those classes.

• 3 weeks later...

The polls had Texas in front.  It was the computer rankings that put Oklahoma ahead of Texas.  It probably came down to Oklahoma beating OSU at OSU by 20.  Texas beat them by 4 at Texas.  Mack Brown couldn't influence the computers.