Re: Cancer Claims SUU Women's Coach

Old Titan

That's a shocker!!  The article said that it was an "extended" battle with cancer - I wonder if that means that he had been diagnosed prior to last year's Summit League tournament.  There was really no sign of illness at that time.

I always hate to hear something like this.  Coach Hodson always seemed like kind of a flamboyant sort of a guy, and I know he'll be missed by many.

That's a shocker!!  The article said that it was an "extended" battle with cancer - I wonder if that means that he had been diagnosed prior to last year's Summit League tournament.  There was really no sign of illness at that time.

I always hate to hear something like this.  Coach Hodson always seemed like kind of a flamboyant sort of a guy, and I know he'll be missed by many.

Do you remember who their team hosts were for the tournament?

Do you remember who their team hosts were for the tournament?

According to the 2006 list of hosts that I was able to find, it was John Korstad.  I'm pretty sure that John and Sally hosted the team all four years.  I have his email address - I'll make sure he knows. 

Very sad news....condolenses to the entire SUU family..... :-(