Update on Summit League Tournament Tickets

Mike Minyard

I just talked to the Box Office Manager at Sioux Falls Arena for some information on tickets.

The ORU athletic department is required to purchase 50 tickets that are in Section C, rows 1-5.  ORU also receives 10 comps tickets for a total of 60 tickets.  Those will be used internally and will not be available to fans.

With that said, an additional 50 tickets are being held until the end of the day Friday, October 31.  Those tickets will be released for anyone to buy if the athletic department does not purchase them.  Those seats are located in Section C, rows 9-13.

They will be available by calling Ticketmaster or visiting: http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/06004112B0557767?artistid=1252078&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=7

I would suggest buying your tournament tickets on November 3.

ch3098c.gif

http://www.thesummitleague.org/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=3900&ATCLID=1614701

Ticket Sales For 2009 Summit League Basketball Championship Double 2008 Total

.  .  .  “The people of Sioux Falls and the state of South Dakota are tremendously excited about The Summit League and the first Division I Basketball Tournament ever held in the state,” said Mike Sullivan, Executive Director of the Sioux Falls Sports Authority. “We are looking forward to hosting The Summit League and the fine universities that make up the league. The excitement is illustrated by the fact that only a few hundred reserved all-session tickets remain for sale. We urge fans to purchase tickets now and become part of South Dakota sports history.”  .  .  . (read more)