IUPUI's Ron Hunter: Head Coach Q&A

tmh8286

From Hoopsnet.com:

CHN) Who is the biggest leader on this year's squad?

RH) It’s got to be (senior guard) Gary Patterson. He’s our only senior and he’s got that ‘been there, done that’ attitude. He’s a tough young man. He doesn’t say a whole lot, but when he does talk, the guys listen. 

CHN) What's the best change you've made in your coaching style in recent seasons?

RH) I think I’m more laid back. [ :-D ]  With some of the work we’ve done with Samaritan’s Feet the past year, it’s really put things in perspective. At least, I’m trying to be more laid back.

[Read Full Interview]

From Hoopsnet.com:

CHN) Who is the biggest leader on this year's squad?

RH) It’s got to be (senior guard) Gary Patterson. He’s our only senior and he’s got that ‘been there, done that’ attitude. He’s a tough young man. He doesn’t say a whole lot, but when he does talk, the guys listen. 

CHN) What's the best change you've made in your coaching style in recent seasons?

RH) I think I’m more laid back. [ :-D ]  With some of the work we’ve done with Samaritan’s Feet the past year, it’s really put things in perspective. At least, I’m trying to be more laid back.

[Read Full Interview]

Ditto to your comment, in spades.  :-D :-D :-D