How 'Bout Them Beavers??

Bogus Smith

TMH, I'm surprised that you didn't have something on the board this morning about the great win over USC!!  Nice job by the Beavs last night.  That 5'6" running back is a real water bug! (is that a politically correct thing to say about a short runner?)  :-D

Great game!

The bad thing is that the OU-Texas tickets are going to be even more expensive with OU probably moving to #1 in the country.  The game will probably showcase two top 5 teams.  I thought about tickets the other day, but didn't pull the trigger.  They are about $300 a pop minimum.

TMH, I'm surprised that you didn't have something on the board this morning about the great win over USC!!  Nice job by the Beavs last night.  That 5'6" running back is a real water bug! (is that a politically correct thing to say about a short runner?)  :-D

You just said it for me, Bogus.  That was a great win that leaves the door wide open for the Sooners to slide right into that #1 spot. 

That little town of Corvallis loves their Beavers, and I guarantee you that it is BUZZING after that win last night.  My sister lives literally right down the road from the football stadium.  Good chance that she and her family were there last night.

You just said it for me, Bogus.  That was a great win that leaves the door wide open for the Sooners to slide right into that #1 spot. 

That little town of Corvallis loves their Beavers, and I guarantee you that it is BUZZING after that win last night.  My sister lives literally right down the road from the football stadium.  Good chance that she and her family were there last night.

The potential for double entendre involving the mascots of these two schools boggles the mind....  :lol:

The potential for double entendre involving the mascots of these two schools boggles the mind....  :lol:

Let your imagination run wild, OT, then put your thoughts on a poster or bumper sticker; that's what you can expect to see around Corvallis on game day.