We're all ORU fans this weekend....

rlh

We need you to beat IUPUI to let them know that Valpo and ORU are fighting it out for the title this year....I'll be rooting for you...just as long as we don't pull a UMKC ourselves and take care of business....

Not all Valpo fans will be pulling for ORU.

Let's kick them while Tutt is down. We take care of our business we win the conference regardless of this game.

IndyVU is starting to like that small practice court that IUPUI calls "the Jungle." I understand where he is coming from. He has seen the Jags struggle for many years trying to get the bigger programs like IU, Butler, Ball State and Indiana State to respect them and get on a par with Valpo and win a few conference titles & trips to the big dance. They have a fun to watch coach in Ron Hunter, who every year still amazes you with the energy he brings to the court. Although it seems to be much more about him then the players. Guys like Odell Bradley, sailor Crenshaw and marrow doner Byles can grab your heart. As lovable losers I like them but if they start winning who knows how Hunter will act and what the Indy community (who are well embraced in Colts, Pacers, IU and somewhat Purdue teams right now) will do.

My feelings are torn. I think I'd like a split this year because that would help Valpo in the end and my loyalties are squarely with the Crusaders.

Guest EagleBackr

...all wonderful points that deserve full evaluation - ON THE VALPO MESSAGE BOARD! What is it you like so much about our yard, anyway - the high level of intellectual banter, the easy and functional editing features, or the wide variety of emoticons?