MNF - Eagles vs. Cowboys

Old Titan

WOW!  :-o

What a wild game!

Couple of observations:

1.  Donovan McNabb has returned, but unfortunately so has his greatest Achilles' heel:  he does so much running around during the game, he's too exhausted to lead his team down the field late when they need him most.

2.  What's with all the face mask grabbing this season - both called and uncalled?  The last time I saw that many guys' heads spinning around was at the topless swimming pool at Caesar's Palace.

2.  Memo to Tony "All-I-Want-To-Talk-About-Is Jessica-Simpson" Kornheiser:  JUST SHUT UP!!  :x

That was a great game!  Unfortunately I was just one more TD pass by McNabb away from moving to 2-0 in my fantasy football league.  I needed a game winning drive!

That was a great game!  Unfortunately I was just one more TD pass by McNabb away from moving to 2-0 in my fantasy football league.  I needed a game winning drive!

From the looks on his face that last drive, he may have been too busy puking in the huddle again...  :|

There were a lot of facemasks in that game.  Can't explain it.  The one on the Dallas d-lineman late was such a stupid decision.

Philly is way better than I thought they would be.  I ran to pick up Desean Jackson for my fantasy team, Leon Lett play and all.

What gets me is two of the young electrifying players in the game on Monday could have both belonged to the Cowboys. They took Felix Jones with the 21st pick and they could have had Desean Jackson with their second pick. Imagine on some plays having Owens out wide, Desean in the slot, and Felix lining up in the backfield...talk about some speed and big play ability...wow.

What gets me is two of the young electrifying players in the game on Monday could have both belonged to the Cowboys. They took Felix Jones with the 21st pick and they could have had Desean Jackson with their second pick. Imagine on some plays having Owens out wide, Desean in the slot, and Felix lining up in the backfield...talk about some speed and big play ability...wow.

Jackson and TO in the same receiving corps?

There's a match made in hell.  :evil:

Well, my comment definitely had nothing to do with personalities. After Desean's idiotic early celebration display, I watched several interviews on youtube with him on Tuesday. He comes off as ignorant, arrogant, and immature. T.O. is about all I can stomach.