But, tell us how you REALLY feel...

Guest EagleBackr

Guest EagleBackr

Ouch - found this little nugget in the College Hoops Net.com website list of high-profile mid-major games this week:

IUPUI at Oral Roberts. The only unbeaten team in the Mid-Continent (the Jaguars) take on one of the most disappointing teams in the country.

...the whole country? yikes...

Did Isbig write that line??? How does ANY mid-major team, no matter how badly they perform, become one of the most disappointing teams in the country? I didn't realize that we were all that much on the nation's radar.

college hoops net is much more aware of the entire national hoops scene than most...maybe not in the mind of the average joe, but in their mind we're one of the most disappointing and at least on the mid-major landscape, i can't disagree with them

I can't argue with it either. It's been pretty disappointing season so far. Tutt's in a MAJOR slump, JB can't lead this team, and Caleb is practically carrying everybody on his shoulders. I sure wish Sutton would at least show some emotion. When he allows opponents to go on significant runs without calling a timeout I really wonder what he's trying to prove? I woulda loved a tech in that Valpo game.

ORU was on everyones watch list, as Tulsa was a couple years ago... So far, I would have to agree though injuries certainly have played a role.

ash =o)