2008 Pre Season BBQ & Auction

orumom

The BBQ & Auction will be held at the Mabee, as in previous years.  It isn't official yet, but will be in October.  We are working on matching schedules with Mart Green (guest speaker) and John Holcomb (emcee).

Tables will be $250, $500 and $1000. The donor and a guest of the $500 and $1000 tables will be invited to a hospitality room before the dinner and auction to meet Mart Green, John Holcomb and the coaches. We are working on photo opportunities.

Tables will be made available before individual tickets go on sale, as capacity is 400, including players and coaches. Individual tickets will be $15, and there will be no walk ups this year.

More info to come  :lol:

Special photo opp for big doners!  They always get the good stuff. I need to get one of them preacher gigs where you get on TV. Then i could really afford to indulge my ORU Fan obsession!  :-D

Seriously though.  I missed last year and it through off my whole year. I will definitely be there this year. May even bring my little golden eagle (who is due any day now) to get him started off right!

Oct 20 will be the Tenth Annual Pre-Season BBQ & Auction for ORU Basketball. Our guest speaker will be Board of Trustees Chairman Mart Green. Our evening's emcee will be John Holcomb, Sports Director for KOTV, Tulsa channel 6. Coach Scott Sutton & Coach Jerry Finkbeiner will introduce this year's basketball teams & staffs. The doors will open for the Silent Auction at 5pm and a BBQ buffet will open at 6pm on the main court of the ORU Mabee Center. Tables will go on sale Monday, August 11 at 9am. You may call Joleen at 918-605-8431 or register on line at orugoldeneagles.com Table Prices will be $250, $500 & $1000. A hospitality room will be available to those purchasing $500 & $1000 tables from 5pm to 6pm. giving you an opportunity to meet & have picture opportunities with our speakers, staff and coaches. Tables include dinner for 8. Two individuals who are speakers, players or coaches will join you at your table. (I will do my best to place the individuals you request at your table. Priority will be given based on the level of table you purchase and on a first pay, first placed priority) We only have room for 350 guests to join us for this event. Please join this group so that we can keep you updated on seat availability and items to be on the Live & Silent Auctions. This is traditionally the largest fund raiser of the year for the ORU Golden Eagle Club and their guests. Individual tickets will go on sale Sept 11 for $15. This is a fun event and we want you to join us! Some of our live auction items last year included tickets for 4 to any Major League Ball Park for the game of the winner's choice & airfare, a NASCAR Daytona 500 package and special golf package and more...... There are silent auction items for everyone's budget that make great Christmas gifts. We look forward to seeing you there!!!