RLH

ORUIsbig

rlh,

Nice job on the game last night. NO-ONE can accuse you of being anything but generous toward The Golden Eagles. Though the game was rough, you were great. Thanks for all the extra info and props for us down in t-town.

By the way, that telecast should put any debate about your view of Caleb Green to bed. I heard the respect. I would not be as cordial to Oppland if i was doing a game. You at least have the ability to be somewhat objective. :wink:

There was never a question as to what I think of Caleb Green, at least from those who know me.....being a Valpo fan, I obviously would like to see Dan get the Player of the Year...but that's from a fans perspective....I think you can choose either and be correct....as your coach said following the game, "Oppland is a special player, and I think Green is a special player too"....I agree wholeheartedly......

As far as being objective, obviously I'm not totally, but I try to give credit where credit is due....ORU is a tremendous program, with a good team who got caught up in buzz saw last night...It happens (UMKC for us)....

PLUS, we went through the injury thing last year and had to withstand as best we could, so it's easy for us to understand what you are going through...that's the one unknown in sports, your teams health...YOu can have the best players in the world, but if they get hurt, your in trouble...

Keep the Faith !!!!....it will be fun run to March....

Guest Rob Marshall

RLH, a high five for not allowing the "paid fan" sitting next to you last night to influence your efforts too often. It's difficult to be a passionate follower of a program and not come off with that bias. You did a fine job of walking the line, but your broadcast buddy's gotta go. He was horrible. :roll: