2008-2009 roster

ron

The 2008-2009 roster appears to be complete now in terms of the number of scholarships we are allowed. There is still no mention of Pearson on there, but I will try to be patient. It is a shame that there is no way of getting the speculative stuff onto the board although I fully understand the reasons behind not doing it. It must be nice to hang around Mabee Center and get the rumours and be able to chat in the old fashioned way (face to face) before passing on the confirmed information on the board to us information-starved, summer-hole out-of-towners. This is my first July following the team this way and I am f e e l i n g it. :-(

The roster is looking totally exciting the way it is though!  :-) I like the blend of experienced and new that we have on the team, as well as the mix of strengths and abilities. We seem to be a lot more versatile than last year. The question is only: how fast can Scott mold these guys into a team?

I think that by the time we start our Summit League schedule, the boys should be in the groove. I am already looking forward to the annual road trip to NDSU this fall. I watched a loss last year. I am looking forward to a win this year! :-D

This is kind of a dead period right now regarding the roster.

Once school starts in mid-August, if history is any indication, it will get tweaked again.

You never know about the roster until the freshman officially enroll.