2009 NCAA Tournament First & Second Round Locations

Mike Minyard

Where would you like us to play in the first & second rounds in 2009?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you like us to play in the first & second rounds in 2009?

• Boise
    • Dayton
    • Greensboro
    • Kansas City
    • Miami
    • Minneapolis
    • Philadelphia
    • Portland

I thought it was interesting to see where the locations were for the upcoming season.  I'd really like to see us play in Kansas City so we can try to get a good turnout.  I know some of you out of town fans would like to see us play elsewhere.  Honestly, I hope we're playing at any of the locations since that would mean four straight years.  But I'd pick KC if I had a pick.

We would also have a legit shot at putting together some fan oriented events prior to the game(s).  Anyone been down to KC since the Sprint Center opened?  I went about a month or so ago, and the area is unbelievable.

KC is first choice, because of proximity to Tulsa.

After that, give me a BIG media market. Philly or Miami.

I would love to spend spring break in Miami

Bring it to Philly, baby!....and TheEagleman is in the front row!!!.... :-D

and Guyton too right?

Yeah, I think you're right.  Lewis because he played at Portland State (although he came from Long Beach, CA) and Ford and Guyton because they played their high school and AAU ball there.

i would love to avoid the west coast.  The place with the least amout of exposure would be great if we play like weve played the last two years.

and definitely not greensboro. You know duke or NC will get their cake walks there.

Bring it to Philly, baby!....and TheEagleman is in the front row!!!.... :-D

Eagleman, can you save me a seat in the front row with you?

I'll drive from Pittsburgh in western PA and hoop and holler with you!

We'll leave the Panthers behind and cheer on the Golden Eagles!

Its hard to beat a long weekend in Miami with a drive in a convertible to Key West on the off day.

Its hard to beat a long weekend in Miami with a drive in a convertible to Key West on the off day.

I did that once with my Dad after high school. That's gotta be one of the most beautiful 3 1/2 hours I've spent in a car.

You can count on me taking care of you, cletus....we'll be the two guys up front wearing ORU hats and shirts.... 8-)....i would probably have a stroke if ORU ever got assigned to the Philly regional....ummmmmmm! :-D

You can count on me taking care of you, cletus....we'll be the two guys up front wearing ORU hats and shirts.... 8-)....i would probably have a stroke if ORU ever got assigned to the Philly regional....ummmmmmm! :-D

I might have to come too to make it easy for you to look after me with the meal that you're going to owe me. :-D

refresh my old memory, ron...what bet did i lose to owe you the meal?... :-P

You don't owe me anything . . . yet. I'll let you know when the time comes. :-D

ok, bro...i trust you......... :-D

Eagleman im guessing if you got the hook ups in Philly, you wouldn't mind helping out some YB brothers ehh??

I wish it would be in Philly, strong friend of my father has tons of connections with Philly businessmen... could probably pull some strings there... as for Boise, MVP you hooking me up with accomidations??