Live audio not working again?

MadAdder

I'm listening to the KAKC stream, not hearing anything after the Chevy dealer commercial at the beginning. I know all you in Tulsa are prolly watching on TV, but is anyone else having success listening to the audio?

hahahaha! I just pictured the Evil Lord lisping your post. Wierd.

The game doesn't start unitl 7:35 pm. Valpo had to have a lil time to allow their girls team to rest up before they asked them to come back out and try to win for their boys.

Too bad I don't have any progs here at work that can open that .pls file, heh, can't update Media Player here either.

Yeah I am bummed out too. Sitting about 5000 miles away staying up to the wee hours just to find out that the audio stream isn't working. And I was stupid enough to ask if there would be video streaming. Maybe they should rename 1430 THE BUST.

Thanks Terry for the updates on the chat page.

You should have all tuned in to the best student-run college radio station in the country, the Source95.1 FM with their webcast, valpo.edu/wvur. They run their broadcasts to perfection, and they are students. Who would have thought? Definitely something to be proud of here in Northwest Indiana.

Guest EagleBackr
You should have all tuned in to the best student-run college radio station in the country, the Source95.1 FM with their webcast, valpo.edu/wvur. They run their broadcasts to perfection, and they are students. Who would have thought? Definitely something to be proud of here in Northwest Indiana.

...so who does your games: that goofball with the talk show from his parents living room, or "Brian Disaster" from Ball State, who coined the phrase "Boom goes the dynamite"?

...so who does your games: that goofball with the talk show from his parents living room, or "Brian Disaster" from Ball State, who coined the phrase "Boom goes the dynamite"?

Well I don't think any of those idiots (and I stress the term "idiots") have ever won any national sports broadcasting awards like that radio station.

Talking with some of those who work at the station, they were absolutely thrilled when that Ball State kid had his tape put on the internet. I suppose a little bit of a rivalry exists there because Ball State is always known as the broadcasting school in Indiana. Just because they are students, don't sell them short. I honestly believe at least two or three of them are in the top 5 of NWI broadcasters...