Vote for the new Gallagher-Iba Floor Design

Mike Minyard

To me, none of them looks as good as their present court.  I found the way the lane was painted as a gradient to be unique and attractive.  I'd keep it the way it is.

To me, none of them looks as good as their present court.  I found the way the lane was painted as a gradient to be unique and attractive.  I'd keep it the way it is.

I agree with you ttown on the fact that none look as good as the current one. Although I do think the lane should be 1 solid color. I don't so much mind the gradient in an isolated state but as an entirety, I feel like it makes the court seem a little too "busy".

Here's what it looks like.

OKST.jpg

I completely believe that the center logo should not change, but if it has to, the best alternative is probably the OSU with the flames.

I personally dislike the "OSU" logo.

Here's what great looks like  :-D

newcourtproto.jpg

Am I supposed to care what design is on the floor in Stillwater?

They aren't going home/home with us now that Ford is the coach and they have run scared from scheduling us in baseball.

For all I care, they can put a big picture of Boone Pickens on their basketball court.

Here's my vote for center-court:

2388277550010259407S200x200Q85.jpg

Actually, in recent months my interest in all things OSU has waned.  But they're still welcome to use the image at mid-court if they want to . . .