I'm Encouraged ...

Guest Rob Marshall

Guest Rob Marshall

John Klein's column in today's paper is right on; the Golden Eagles are battle tested and definitely ready for the road through the Mid Con, with or without Ken Tutt.

Losing Tutt for six weeks would be brutal, but we're deep enough to still win a lot of league games. So I will predict Bluitt plays better basketball than he has to date through his first 3 1/2 seasons and leads us to the Mid Con regular season title.

Guest EagleBackr
...so I will predict Bluitt plays better basketball than he has to date through his first 3 1/2 seasons and leads us to the Mid Con regular season title.

WHAT?!? (My eyeballs just did one of those "shoot out of your head" deals like on a Looney Tunes cartoon). Didn't you just spend all weekend ripping JB, saying he should be benched? Please explain...

I used to think ORU was deep but I am not so sure now... the drop off is steeper than I thought. Guys are young so we'll see but I dont see another potential Tutt or Green on the squad. I do think that getting him back will be a huge boost and could spur a nice run at the best time.

ash =o)

Guest Rob Marshall

You're right Ash, having Tutt back in mid-February will be a nice boost of uncle mo for this team at JUST the right time. In the mean time, I hope we can win enough games without him though to be one of the top seeds in the tournament.

Not to ruin your night, but Sutton in his post-game press meeting, said 6 weeks at best case for Tutt...it might be longer...they put a pin in his foot yesterday....

Guest Rob Marshall
So I will predict Bluitt plays better basketball than he has to date through his first 3 1/2 seasons and leads us to the Mid Con regular season title.

I'd like to personally congratulate Bluitt for his solid performance in tonight's game. If he continues to play during the next seven weeks like he did tonight, then ORU will repeat the Mid Con regular season champion.

I'd like to personally congratulate Bluitt for his solid performance in tonight's game. If he continues to play during the next seven weeks like he did tonight, then ORU will repeat the Mid Con regular season champion.

Amen RM! But you gotta have Fowlkes, Oguyne, and Riouse play with a ton of confidence and play well as well...all the while Larry & Caleb need to continue their savvy ways! :!: