Clearance on ORU Championship Gear

Mike Minyard

• 1 month later...

TheEagleman is wearing his women's basketball t-shirt right now...a great bargain at $9.99!!!..... :-D

It's even a better bargain when they get marked down to $4.99!!!  Even the men's shirts are at that price now!  However, the best shirt in my opinion is sold out of XL.  I might go ahead and buy me another large just to have it.  I wore the one with ORAL ROBERTS across the chest today actually as I jogged the park at the Saint Louis arch... just doing my part to promote the school.

are any left in XXL?....i have friends who are dying for one since i am wearing mine....all my buds are becoming ORU fans!!!..... 8-)

Thanks for the tip, mike.....theeagleman just picked up 4 more shirts at $4.99...one for mrs. Eagleman, one for my daughter, one for my best buddy who is now a huge ORU fan and another for myself....my son already sports an ORU shirt and loves it.....he is a bartender and gets lots of comments when he wears it.... :-D

• 2 weeks later...

2 more shirts arrived for theEagleman yesterday including a small for Mrs. Eagleman.....boy, does she look hot wearing nothing but that shirt.... :-D

I received my three shirts not too long ago. Thanks to this grand sale, a few of our NDSU road trip party is going to be decked out in style for the game in December. Thanks for the hot tip!