Valpo Fans/Residents

ORU Eli

Still not sure if I'm making the trek to the game tomorrow, but should I decide to, I don't want to wandering around Valparaiso. According to Mapquest, I'm going to take 90 into Indiana and then go south on 49 into Valpo. Can someone post directions on how to get to the ARC? Thanks.

If you are going south on 49...take the Highway 2 exit...go straight until you have to turn right or left and turn left. You will have just passed the hospital on your right. Go three blocks and turn left again....you are the Arc is one block up on your left....the main parking lot is on the right across the street....

Hi -

Take 49 South, you'll hit a few traffic lights (5 ish?)

Take the exit for Rt 2: West. Go straight on Rt 2 through two traffic lights and one yellow blinker. If you're hungry, stop at Culver's on your right-hand side for a hamburger and shake- very good!

Continue straight on Rt 2/LaPorte road through two more stop lights. Turn left onto McIntyre Rd (Residential Road, no stop sign for you, keep an eye for it)

Take McIntyre road to the end and turn Right. The ARC will be on your right in 300 feet. Parking is available on the left, and also just past the ARC on your right.

ORUBlue82 should be joining you there, Eli, if you decide to go. He's in the Windy City on business and is driving down to Valpo for the game. Too bad you guys couldn't have linked up and gone down together.

yeah if I had somebody to make the trip with, it'd make the decision a whole lot easier since I'm going to be getting in late tonight. I was all jazzed up about going but I found out the maniacs aren't going to be there so I'm still debating on whether or not to make the trip.

Guest EagleBackr

...once you get to the 4-way stop sign in the middle of town, turn left for a little ways till you come to the third John Deere dealership. Turn right and come on down past the big grain silo, hang another right, then go by the trailer park and the stockyards. The ARC is just past the Dew-Drop-Inn, across the street from the Dollar General and the Atwood's...

TMH - Thanks for the tip. I called him and got no answer. Since I haven't changed the oil on my car in months and I have out-of-state plates (which seem to attract cops like bees on honey) AND I'd be making the trip alone, I think I'm going to have to wuss out this year and listen via radio as always. Thanks for the directions though guys - hopefully next year will be different.

EB - Valpo sounds identical to my home town...