Rob Walton at 9:30 on am 1550

Geoff Haxton

Missed it (Contrary to Voice's assertions, I do actually have to work part of the day  :wink: ).

Anybody got any details they can share?  Did the "Who's our ace?" question get asked and/or answered?

I'd like to add my voice to OT's with my request for enlightenment.

RW said he didn't think the team had an "ace" at this time per say.  He did say that Carlos and Jarman are throwing the ball the best right now.

He said they would not "change it up" as far as the rotation and this tournament goes.

Excpect Jarman to start agains the Gents tomorrow.

Hax

Which means Luna will be the one for the second game, which is arguably the most important one of the bracket:  if it's a winner's bracket game, it means someone has to beat you twice on Saturday to win the whole thing, and if it's a loser's game, it's win or go fishin'.  So you REALLY want to win that second game, and having Luna out there should give us a lot of confidence.

Good stuff - thanx!  :-D

Which means Luna will be the one for the second game, which is arguably the most important one of the bracket:  if it's a winner's bracket game, it means someone has to beat you twice on Saturday to win the whole thing, and if it's a loser's game, it's win or go fishin'.  So you REALLY want to win that second game, and having Luna out there should give us a lot of confidence.

Good stuff - thanx!  :-D

Is that a (thinly) veiled "I told you so", OT? In other words - Luna is the ace?