Other Mid-Con Scores (Jan 7th)

ORUTerry

Guest Rob Marshall

Thanks to Valpo's big win over "shortstick tech," the Mid Con is now officially 43 games under .500 as a league against non-conference foes. Thinking that win didn't help our conference RPI much either. :roll:

"I think we beat ORU by at least 15. We are just too deep for your team. We will spank you and send you home moping."

Yeah. The dillusional ValpoRick wrote that statement. I keep telling those Valpo grads to lay off the acid as a coping mechanism when their degree just won't land them a job. Rick's statement is just another example of how much damage can be done to a persons mind when they use drugs. I believe I read something about Valpo University officials thinking about bringing back the old "Just Say No!" promotions from the late 80's to help fight the disturbing trend.

Rick, seriously. Even with our depleted roster, Valpo won't even get close in this game.

vcboy, even though I think our team has that capability, we have been so spotty this year - I'm truly gun-shy on making any predictions. I know I will get elbowed for this from my fellow Golden Eagle fans, but given the home-court advantage, my prediction is that we lose tomorrow night by 7 - 13 points. :shock:

I HOPE THAT OUR PLAYERS READ THIS and DO carry a chip on their shoulder going into this game! I want them to prove people wrong - because I will be one happy ORU fan if they go to Valpo and win for a 2nd straight year at their house!

I tell you this - they better be emotional and up for this game...you can bet Valpo will be! 8)

Come on Easytel........

Look at their record and then ours. break it down by player. We should take home our second win straight from the ARC! I've been trying to stay mello before the games this year and not make predictions, but you haven't seen Moses in practices. What you saw last night is normal for him!!!

Valpo is certainly not a team to be intimidated by this year, we shouldn't look past them, put pleeeeeease! What's the line for tomorrow?

EasyTel,

Quit punkin out, dude. This is our conference rival! You are not supposed to be objective in smack talk.

Guest Rob Marshall

The line for tomorrow's game, IF there were a line (which there is not) Valpo would be favored by 5 1/2 points and the line could swing a point either way actually.

So let's call it Valpo - 5; any interest either way?

According to today's NWI Times, the house should be packed tonight, near sellout.

Sagarin predicts a 3 pt. victory for Valpo. I think a very close game is the safest pick.

I would have thought that Tutt would certainly bring his A game for Valpo, so it seems like he is an important loss for the game, in spite of any struggles he might be having these days anyway.

ValpoRick is looking forward to sharing the handicapped seating space with the ORU cheerleaders again, by the way :wink:

I also think the Lady Golden Eagles are going to have their hands full this afternoon. The Lady Crusaders are for real this year.

St. Louis, wait til you see Coach Finkbeiner's new system.

Yeah. The dillusional ValpoRick wrote that statement. I keep telling those Valpo grads to lay off the acid as a coping mechanism when their degree just won't land them a job. Rick's statement is just another example of how much damage can be done to a persons mind when they use drugs. I believe I read something about Valpo University officials thinking about bringing back the old "Just Say No!" promotions from the late 80's to help fight the disturbing trend.

Rick, seriously. Even with our depleted roster, Valpo won't even get close in this game.

Sorry I was a little bit off on the score.

Come on Easytel........

Look at their record and then ours. break it down by player. We should take home our second win straight from the ARC! I've been trying to stay mello before the games this year and not make predictions, but you haven't seen Moses in practices. What you saw last night is normal for him!!!

Valpo is certainly not a team to be intimidated by this year, we shouldn't look past them, put pleeeeeease! What's the line for tomorrow?

Hey mom. rlh introduced me to your son, Huge ORU fan. Nice fellow.

St. Louis, wait til you see Coach Finkbeiner's new system.

I saw it, and I was not impressed. He obviously abandoned it early in the first half because it wasn't working.