New Stats With Box Score

tmh8286

I noticed a set of stats, called "Play Analysis" on some web sites, was included with the box score tonight. They include the following:

Points in the paint

Points off turnovers

2nd chance points

Fast break points

Bench points

Score tied

Lead changed

Last FG

Largest lead

These are some handy stats to have, and I've been wishing we had access to them for a long time. Kudos to whoever was responsible for including these to tonight's box score.

After finding these stats included with the box score tonight, I thought that maybe I'd just missed them from other games. But I went back and checked, and this is the first time they were added on.

It's great that they've been inlcuded. I hope that they continue to provide them from now on.

I agree this is good information... more is always better than less. The only problem is I have to question the veracity of the numbers a bit when they say the ORU had zero fast break points when Vealy clearly scored on a fast break in the first at around the 5:00 mark (according to my notes). I also had Vealy down for at least four blocked shots - conservatively, while the stats only show him with two.

Guest EagleBackr

...at the risk of sounding like Charlie Brown trick-or-treating on Halloween ("I got a rock..."), I still can't access the orugoldeneagles.com website with my normally reliable Cox high-speed internet. Plus, all other websites (such as this one) load just fine. You know what this, people - I've been locked out of the ORU website for my LSG comments! It's one of them there "cuhn-speer-uh-sees", I tell ya!