5,000 posts for TMH8286...!!!

theeagleman5

Wow....his next post is #5000....i would expect that it will be something incredibly profound.....this guy has to be in the ORU Hall of Fame or something....congrats to TMH!!!.... :-D

Let's hope the Eagles can get him a victory today in celebration of #5000............ 8-)

I'd like to thank my parents, without whom this opportunity would never have happened. 

To my wife and kids, who've spent long days and lonely nights with me at the computer, I love you guys! You're the greatest!

To ORUTerry - you're the best, buddy!

I'd like to say thank you to Dr. Cornelius, who's kept this board up and going for long enough to get me to this milestone - you're a genius, Dr. C!  Thanks for all you do!

To Old Titan - you've provided more fodder for my posts than anyone - thanks, man, and keep it coming!

To Bogus, MrsSmith, VCB, Mike, mom, OKC Eagle, voice, Eli, ORUBlue82, Tex, Ed, and all the rest, this really is a team effort and I could never have gotten to where I am today without all of you.  Thanks for all you've done.

Now I've got to get back to work - getting started on my NEXT 5,000 posts :wink::-D :-D :-D!!!

Awesome!...at the current rate it will take me another couple years to hit 5000....and that's if they don't throw me off the board first...then again, that might only happen if they let Valpo back in the league....i can't stand those A$$holes....lol........ :-D

What's even more impressive is Tim's 35-point User Rating - about double that of the next runner-up.

Longevity, productivity AND popularity:  Tim is the ORU message board equivalent of Cal Ripken, Jr.!  :-D

P.S.  You should probably also thank your office staff, who apparently run the show for you while you're at your computer most of the day "working"!  :lol:

I'd like to thank my parents, without whom this opportunity would never have happened. 

To my wife and kids, who've spent long days and lonely nights with me at the computer, I love you guys! You're the greatest!

To ORUTerry - you're the best, buddy!

I'd like to say thank you to Dr. Cornelius, who's kept this board up and going for long enough to get me to this milestone - you're a genius, Dr. C!  Thanks for all you do!

To Old Titan - you've provided more fodder for my posts than anyone - thanks, man, and keep it coming!

To Bogus, MrsSmith, VCB, Mike, mom, OKC Eagle, voice, Eli, ORUBlue82, Tex, Ed, and all the rest, this really is a team effort and I could never have gotten to where I am today without all of you.  Thanks for all you've done.

Now I've got to get back to work - getting started on my NEXT 5,000 posts :wink::-D :-D :-D!!!

Tmh, they'll be talking about the records you're setting for years. You have surely raised the standard for your boardmates to aspire to! I love the way you set up good posts by others, unselfishly spreading point making opportunities around. You will be emulated by many (you've got great style) but it is highly doubtful that anyone will be able to top your record. You have a lot of major league level contributions left in you, in fact there is every reason to believe that the best is yet to come  :wink::-D.

Congrats on number 5000, tmh! It is an honour to exchange thoughts with you from time to time.

Thanks, guys, for your nice words.  You're setting the bar pretty high for me - hope I'm up to the challenge!

Congratulations tmh!

This is my 300th post--I've only got 4700+ to catch up with you.

Thanks to you and everyone on the board I know more about ORU sports than ever!

I don't know where TMH gets all the time...plus, i hear that he secretly runs the website oru-out.com....lol....just kidding, bro!... :-D

sorry for that last post, TMH...your reputation precedes itself...you are a true icon whose character we all aspire to...please forgive me for my bad joke....... :wink:

Dude, where are we going to put all those stars in the margin? Dr. Cornelius, are you working on a new format to incorporate tmh's continued promotion. He's a six-star general already :-o:wink:!