Where was Ken Tutt in the 2nd half?

EasyTELGuy

I didn't even see him on the bench. That tells me he got injured or was downright sick enough to not go out the 2nd half. Anyone know?

Guest EagleBackr

...hard to tell from Section A, but it looked like he had some sort of leg injury. At the beginning of the second half, he was having his leg attended to by conditioning coach Jonathan Conneely on the floor at the end of the bench (which should probably be renamed "The Luke Spencer Gardner Memorial Stretching Zone"). He then left for the locker room and never returned. That, coupled with the fact Mickey also did not play (much? at all?) in the second half (his elbow was heavily bandaged before the game) does not bode well for Valpo game - quick turnaround for Monday night contest...

I sit close to the bench, and it looked like they were working on his foot. Sutton said something about a bruised heel or something on the postgame interview. He said they tried wrapping it and using a cushion in his shoe, but he still couldn't tolerate putting any weight on it, so they took him back to the dressing room.