SUU

MrsSmith

Did anyone listen to the game today?  I totally forgot - not used to a Thurs game.

What was the score?

The boys of summer lost in the high altitude, 11-7.  I only heard the sign-off driving home at 6:00, so I don't have details, but Jarman should have started today. 

Luna and Sullivan pitch games 1 and 2, respectively tomorrow.  Hopefully we can get back on the winning track. 

I doubt that we can count on much help from the RPI from this point forward.  This ends up being our worst loss of the season as SUU is ranked #254, well below McNeese State.  I hope that the guys come through the rest of the weekend and at Kansas.

not a good result....can't give up 11 runs with our ace on the mound....ugh!... :-(

Boy, I didn't even realize that we HAD a game today!  I can't believe I missed it.  I was expecting a Friday game - should have remembered they won't be playing on Sunday, so it makes sense we would have a Thursday game. 

Okay, for all who read this - tomorrow, 1:00 PM and 4:45 PM!  Remember, no lighted field in Cedar City.

I'm a little concerned about our pitching situation :-( . . .

Okay, for all who read this - tomorrow, 1:00 PM and 4:45 PM!  Remember, no lighted field in Cedar City.

TMH...So is that 1:00 Eastern Time (for theeagleman), Central Time (for those of us locally) or Mountain Time (where the boys are)??  :-D

Also, what would this League do if they had a field with lights?  That would show too much commitment to a baseball program and such a waste of money!!  :roll:

TMH...So is that 1:00 Eastern Time (for theeagleman), Central Time (for those of us locally) or Mountain Time (where the boys are)??  :-D

Also, what would this League do if they had a field with lights?  That would show too much commitment to a baseball program and such a waste of money!!  :roll:

Times came off the ORU web site, so I ASSUME they are Central Time :wink:!