ORU - Tennessee Predictions....

theeagleman5

Looking forward to watching the ORU ladies vs. the #3 ranked Vols tonight...not sure how long ESPN will carry it before switching to Temple and Arizona State but we will see....would love to see our girls stun Tennessee and the always irritating Pat Summit but we can't expect that....the Vols are awesome and i just hope we can stay with them for a while and make it competitive....Tenn. 84...ORU 51......sorry...

I think that the game will be a blowout (Tenn by +20), but I think that the score will be held down by ORU playing a half court offense that runs down the shot clock each possession down the court (if Tennessee's defense will allow it).  If we get close to them, they will put on the afterburners and we'll be toast in their dust...

I'm sure that Tennessee will not overlook us.  They are the defending champs.  There coach won't let them overlook us.  I say Tennessee by at least 25.  Coach Fink has done a good job though.