Tonight's Game on 1300, Not 1430

Guest Blevins

Guest Rob Marshall

Thank goodness, I thought I was going to have to miss listening the Eddie Sutton radio show. :wink:

Does AM 1300 have an on-line listening link available because I can't get a decent signal unless I'm in my car in certain parts of the Tulsa? Is there a broadcast link to the ORU athletics website by chance?

Due to a scheduling conflict at KCFO, tonight's women's game at Chicago State will be joined in progress at 5:58 p.m.

Guest EagleBackr

...I just hope we don't get a replay of this tonight (taken from several times during the Minnesota broadcast):

"Ehambe passes the ball over to Moses...now back to Yemi, who just checked in for Ogunoye...back out to Moses, he fakes a pass to Ehambe, shoots...tip up underneath by Yemi, and he's fouled...so Moses will go to the line. Free throw off the back rim by Ogunoye, tip up by Moses...and its an "over the back" foul by Yemi - that's three on him, and he leaves the game for Ogunoye, who checks back in."

WHAT?? I'm so confused - it's like that Bugs Bunny cartoon where Bugs plays all nine positions on the baseball field at once! I mean, it's not like the two guys look anything alike! I realize the African surnames might be a challenge, but you should have been around here when we had Akin Akin-Otiko and Michael Obaseki on the floor at the same time!! I have always enjoyed Mark's work on the radio, but I got pretty tickled trying to keep up with those two guys on Saturday... :P

U should have heard the girls game when they played Bethany last friday night. It was horrible. Somebody forgot to switch to the commercials when the play by play guy was finished with a spot, and all you heard was, "Mike...mike are you there? Mike...mike are you there? Mike... shoot! MIKE!"

Yeah it was pretty embarrasing. I don't know if it was KCFO or the equiment, but it was pretty bad.

So how did the women's game end? They were up by one near the end when I had to turn the volume down for a phone call, then forgot to turn it back up! By the time I remembered, game was over and I don't know who won!!