Eagles come back to beat Baylor 7-6

MrsSmith

Big day and big win - NO mention on the news. Call were probably never made to TV or paper.  Basketball was over an hour before baseball game ended.

Big day and big win - NO mention on the news. Call were probably never made to TV or paper.  Basketball was over an hour before baseball game ended.

First of all ... great win for Coach Walton and the boys last night ... it has definitely been a long time coming for him to get a team like Baylor to Tulsa and earn a win or two.  He deserves more than all the accolades and praise that will come his way for what he's done with this program.

But what bugs me is when people speal to things they have no information about ... I can guarantee calls were made to EVERY media outlet in our area ... yesterday was a big day in OK athletics (two ORU NCAA Tourney births, OU women's basketball upset in first round of Big 12 Tourney, etc.) and all of the night's sports time was filled before the baseball game was over ... I love ORU baseball as much as anyone but we all have to realize that college baseball is not at the top of the general media's food chain during early March.