Reverse the Curse ...

Guest Rob Marshall

Guest Rob Marshall

I predict a minor "upset" this afternoon against Minnesota. The Golden Eagles have played two tough, close games in a row on the road only to come away heart-broken and completely disappointed. On this evening's flight home, that feeling will be reversed!

ORU wins, 78-75. Happy New Year everyone! 8)

I agree RM, the Eagles are due and are road tested!! I'm going to predict a little better defensive struggle this game, especially if Chris can play to provide another body off the bench. I predict that ORU will go away with a win on this at 72 - 65. A close game with free throws expanding the lead towards the end. Regardless of the score, I hope you and I are right, Rob!

BTW, I think the boys are spending New Years in Chicago tonight and not returning home until 1/5 after the SUU game. ORUMom probably knows for sure since she knows one of the now, non-student, coaches!! Congrats to MM.

Guest Rob Marshall

So much for my audition as a sports prophet. :lol:

Well it's time to bring on Chicago State and start our tour through the Mid Con! Happy New Years to everyone anyway!