Oakland game???

ORUTerry

I just came in from lunch and the ladies were up by 14 with about 15 minutes to go in the second half - I think.

I can't get the radio station in my office - can someone (?) give score updates?

Jerry Finkbeiner strikes again..... he always seems to have his teams peaking at the end of the season.

We appreciate the other teams attending the "ORU Invitational".

It was a roller coaster of a game Terry.  We kept getting a big lead then letting them back in it.  It got to with in 63-60 with 3 min. to go.  We then went on a 8-1 run to finish. 

Great defense for the most part.  Rebounding was awesome in the second half.  Again, back to our theme...there was one ref. that was trying to give it to Oakland single handedly.  YUK!

Great Win!  ONE MORE.

Great work by the ladies!  This is as tough as I've seen the ladies play.  It is going to be hard if the ladies win the tourney to pick a MVP.

Great work by Jenny & Janae on the boards go girls!  Rachel seems to have found her confidence and Mariana is bringing it. I also like to point out Demesha is running the point really well. 

Keep it going ladies it is fun to watch!

ORU women did a great job of defeating the Oakland women this afternoon. There is a reason why they were number one in the preseason.

We had fans under both baskets & on  both sides of the arena.------ it was great.

(Also, to the maniacs:  I saw the message on your white board & I love you too.)