Why is the content on thesummitleague.org so bad?

Otis 83

Why is it that game stories on our league's web site are consistently riddled with factual errors?  I guess it isn't fair for me to make such a sweeping statement (tried to use always and never but didn't like the sound of the sentence) since I rarely read stories unless ORU is the feature.  In today's story about last night's game the story says "Andre Moses finished with 18 points and 10 rebounds, while Shawn King added 14 points and two blocks."  Did I miss a late roster change?  Or did Scott Sutton somehow figure out a way to morph two players so that he could use Moses Ehambe's senior seasoning with Andre Hardy's size and athleticism and save a scholarship all at the same time? Or do we just have a league office that can't or won't bother to know the rosters of the member schools and post a game summary that isn't an embarrassment?

Sorry for the distraction as we all bask in the glow of last night's victory but as Popeye said "I've had all I can stand and I can't stands it no more."