games in Dallas

Sterns78

I'd love to.  Should be a great series with Dallas Baptist and UTA.  Unfortunately there is this basketball tournament going on in Tulsa that I have to go to!!  :roll:

Due to bad weather this week, the game times have been changed around.  ORU plays DBU (which beat #12 Rice this week) at 6:30 at the UTA field.  The game had previously been moved to DBU's campus stadium to double up on game times, but this game was moved back to UTA when they changed the schedule again.

Yea, this is pretty upsetting.  I have searched the internet for streaming audio, stats, damn...anything really.....

This sucks.

If anybody knows the score or what is going on, please post.

Bad news, folks....called the press box (the phone number is in the Media Guide).  DBU 5, ORU 1.  Unforturnately, I don't have any details, but it can't be good news.  We play these guys in two weeks here for a weekend, 3-game series, so it will be interesting to see how we do.

Bad news, folks....called the press box (it's in the Media Guide).  DBU 5, ORU 1.  Unforturnately, I don't have any details, but it can't be good news.  We play these guys later in the season, so it will be interesting to see how we do in that series.

Final score, Bogus?

Yeah, it kinda sucks to lose!

Tomorrow we play the host team, Texas-Arlington.  They beat McNeese State 26-1 today.  Either UTA is a very good team or McNeese State is REALLY bad!  In any event, it doesn't sound like we'll go 0-fer this Tournament.

ORU trounced UTA today 10-1. It was fun being there. Will hang with the team tonight...

not to sound like a grumpy old baseball addict....

but im getting a bit frustrated at the baseball coverage from TW, any game trackers, elive, everything in general.  If anybody knows of a good/for sure package I can buy please let me know.

Also, anybody know the 411 on todays game?