South Dakota

MrsSmith

The ladies lost tonight.  I think it was 88-65.  Hopefully they will get back and get rested for their Sunday game.

Go Eagles.

Fortunately they won't have to face the Jackrabbits again this year, MrsSmith.  I'm still liking our chances in the tournament this weekend :wink:!

The ladies lost tonight.  I think it was 88-65.  Hopefully they will get back and get rested for their Sunday game.

Go Eagles.

That is South Dakota STATE, please.  South Dakota is the little D-II school to the south of us.

Interesting stat:

Through the first 22 games the Jacks outscored the opposition by 166 points or an average margin of 7.54 points a game.

The last 7 games the Jacks outscored the opposition by 220 points or an average margin of 31.43 points a game.

On the year the Jacks outscored the opposition by 386 points or an average margin of 13.31 points a game.

Interesting stat:

Through the first 22 games the Jacks outscored the opposition by 166 points or an average margin of 7.54 points a game.

The last 7 games the Jacks outscored the opposition by 220 points or an average margin of 31.43 points a game.

On the year the Jacks outscored the opposition by 386 points or an average margin of 13.31 points a game.

Keep playing like that and you stand a good chance of dominating the league in the future, bluehatman.

Another fun stat because I am bored at work:

In the last 9 games of the 2006-07 regular season, the Jacks out scored the opposition by 268 points or an average of almost 30 a game.

Advice: If you want to knock off SDSU do it in the first 20ish games of the season, the Jacks seem toy with their competition the first time around.

• 4 weeks later...

But the game was in South Dakota (and I like to type as little as possible).  :)

MsSmit, I guess we'l hav to let you typ as litle as posible.Do all the Oral Bobs fans does this?

MsSmit, I guess we'l hav to let you typ as litle as posible.Do all the Oral Bobs fans does this?

you're about a month late here chief!

• 4 weeks later...

Charlie Creme has some good stuff to say about the Jacks.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/columns/s ... id=3347098

57. South Dakota State: The Jackrabbits got their first taste of the postseason with the WNIT. Next season, they hope to make it the NCAA tournament now that the probationary period has ended and they are eligible.

The team does not lose anything too important this spring :-D Plus we bring in 2 6'2" post, the best player in South Dakota girls basketball history and a solid point guard.