Congratulations on a great season

rlh

Been watching from afar, but haven't lost track of the Golden Eagles.  Congratulations on another outstanding season.  I hope that at sometime in the future, the Horizon League might invite you if they look at expanding again.  This league is amazing.  Every game is close, down to the wire.  You'd be perfect for the Horizon, but you might not be interested. Not sure how your administration feels. 

You are now in the position we were for so many years, you have a good shot every year of making the NCAA and that's hard to give up....it was a question I had when we went to the Horizon, but the increased competition has more than made up for it.  In this league, you never get a night off as we used to with Western Illinois and Chicago State.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi to all my friends in Eagle territory.  Good luck in the conference tournament and I'll look forward to watching you on the tube later.

Hey rlh - glad you stopped by.  I've been doing the same as you, watching the Crusaders at a distance.  You started off gang-busters, had a period of questioning, but finished strong.  Hopefully winning five out of six of your last games brought around the nay-sayers on your board that appeared ready at one point to ride Homer out of town on a rail! 

It's been interesting to watch your experiences from a distance as ORU fans discuss the advantages of moving to a stronger conference.  While there are good things about the move, there are also some negatives that fans may not be prepared for.  I guess it's sort of like growing pains. 

Good luck to you guys, rlh.  I missed our annual trip to Goldie's this year :wink:!