Eagles move to 6-0

TrueBlue82

10-6 win on Saturday vs. LeMoyne.  Eagles took advantage of two untimely errors by the Dolphins.  Bring your brooms tomorrow!

YESSSSS!  I've been tied up with my boys' games all day, just now finding out how the women's team and baseball did.  I'm tickled to DEATH that baseball won again today - can we go for the sweep against LeMoyne?  I'm feeling it in my bones!

Wins over the southland champs, MAAC *champs, sunbelt champs, a ranked opponent, and a big 12 foe.....

not to mention a perennial power within the patriot league (though army is off to a rough start)

ORU is usually a slow starter......pitching has been a bit rusty.....i think this could be a very special year once we get a solid rotation....

I am so excited for this year....national championship is always a possibility with a coach like rob.....

I wonder what our 3rd spot start looking like....

I'm not sure we've got all of our best pitchers able to throw yet, sisko.  My understanding is that we've still got several pitchers recuperating from surgery.  As Mike Carter said at a recent meeting I was at regarding last weekend's tourney at UTSA, "All Rob Walton did was piece together a team with Band-Aids, take them to San Antonio, and sweep the tournament."

The best is yet to come!