Props to the ORU Fans ...

Guest Rob Marshall

Guest Rob Marshall

I was the invited guest of an OU season ticket holder (he's my pharmaceutical sales counterpart for western Oklahoma) to last night's game in Norman. He's an absolute die hard Sooner fan, so for him to pass around compliments was a big deal. :wink:

Anyway, he commented several times to me how impressed he was with the presence/noise level the ORU fans delivered at last night's game. He thought we had a very talented team and was most impressed with Caleb Green (he thought Green was even better than he had heard Caleb was).

Not suggesting we should be in to "moral victories," but ORU basketball definitely has the die hard Sooner fans' respect as a quality opponent.

Guest Rob Marshall

Didn't "represent"? What do you mean? Do you mean why didn't I come all geared out and scream and yell like a maniac? :roll:

If you know me at all, you know I am a very relaxed "observer" of the game. I LOVE watching good basketball, but I seldom get too outwardly emotional about it.

And as far as "representing," perhaps my son wearing he Oklahoma State football jersey could count for representing since he may very well have been the ONLY fan there wearing Cowboy gear. 8)

Yeah Marshall, what's your problem?

He probably had on his TU boxer shorts, IU socks, and drove his car with the Missouri St. bumper sticker to the game last night.

Rob "I like everybody" Marshall. You'd think the guy is running for political office.

Guest Rob Marshall

After all big Mike, an election year is coming soon. :lol:

But if you're going to try to bring in all the teams I follow closely, at least come with a complete list by including Kansas and Texas Tech with the before mentioned. :wink: