Game Tape???

Guest Rob Marshall

Guest Rob Marshall

Did anyone record last night's game at OU? Unfortunately, I did not and wish that I had a tape to watch this morning. I really am curious about the final five minutes of the second half played out. When you're watching the game live, sometimes you miss some things due to the highs and lows of momentum swings from good and bad plays. What I would like to know are the following if someone taped the game and can provide me with the answers ...

(1) How many times did Ken Tutt touch the ball (and how many shot attempts did he have) in the final five minutes of the second half?

(2) How many times did we attempt to run basically the same set (ball to Michalec on the wing where he attempts an entry pass to Green in the low post) in the final five minutes? How many times did this set turn into points and how many times did it result in a turnover (keep in mind offensive fouls are turnovers)?

(3) How many FG attempts did we take in the final five minutes and what was our %?

I do know that OU REALLY turned up their defensive intensity during the final five minutes of the game, and so I'm curious how that truly affected our offensive execution down the stretch in crunch time. Thanks in advance for whomever's time to check this out for me.

Happy New Year everyone!

Guest Rob Marshall

Yes and no; yes, I did find the play-by-play script so I could read what happened so I know that we had four FG attempts in the final 30ish seconds which really weren't due to anything we did offensively but rather just what happens in this type of game in the closing seconds.

And no, I can't tell how many touches Tutt had in the final five minutes (outside of his 3pt FG with 1:02 to play - NOTE this play was also Bluitt's first and only assist on the night).

If you can check the game tape and let me know the answer to that I'd love to know. Thanks Mom.