OmahaBound.com

bballfan4osu

If this goes against the TOS, I apologize, please delete this thread, but since it's focused on a different subject I thought it may be alright.

Yesterday afternoon I started work on a couple of personal projects, one of them being a forum dedicated to college baseball. The site is called Omahabound.com. The main section is dedicated to D-I baseball, but there are also boards for D-II, D-III, NJCAA, and NAIA.

It's still a work in progress, but I thought I might as well throw it out there.

Nice work, bballfan4osu!  I'll be sure to check out the progress as the season progresses.  As hard as it is to believe, opening day is this Friday.  I'm sure we'll have lots to discuss very soon!

If this goes against the TOS, I apologize, please delete this thread, but since it's focused on a different subject I thought it may be alright.

Yesterday afternoon I started work on a couple of personal projects, one of them being a forum dedicated to college baseball. The site is called Omahabound.com. The main section is dedicated to D-I baseball, but there are also boards for D-II, D-III, NJCAA, and NAIA.

It's still a work in progress, but I thought I might as well throw it out there.

Nice site!