West VA provides a clinic

tmh8286

. . . on how to beat the Sooners, downing them by 24 - 92-68.

Is this good or bad for us? The announcer said that there's nothing worse than losing a game before Christmas, and nothing better than getting back home. Hopefully they won't be seeking to avenge this loss against us.

OU was amazing on offensive rebounds.

. . . on how to beat the Sooners, downing them by 24 - 92-68.

Is this good or bad for us? The announcer said that there's nothing worse than losing a game before Christmas, and nothing better than getting back home. Hopefully they won't be seeking to avenge this loss against us.

I think you can pretty much count on it, they will. If you are there next opponent, that's all it will take.

WVU is lots better than they were when we played them in 2001. The new coach has obviously rotated their self-confidence 180 degrees.

If you can play sustain a high level of intensity for the entire game and knock down some early shots, it's possible they will get down on themselves. I see that as your best chance to win. You have to keep the pressure on for 40 minutes.

Boy, their SOS sucks, doesn't it? Unfortunately, that never seems to matter.

saw the game and thought of you guys....

OU was in it, chipped away at a 15 pt deficit to only 8 with about 8 minutes left in the game I believe. They played a really up-tempo game, particularly in the last 15 minutes. The refs allowed what has been the most physical basketball game I think I've ever seen....

regardless, OU was a ranked team(8) going in, and will remain up there somewhere even after this loss.

That said, a loss to OU is not something to beat yourself up over. Once you get your roster back up to more than a 2 man rotation, you'll be fine.

Frankly, as a mid-con fan, I'm just thankful we're getting teams like that to play us.